Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me," John 14:6.
The Application Process
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out on our contact form.
- How does a man go to Trinity?
- Fill out an application online or print and mail the application.
- What type of insurance does Trinity take?
- Trinity is privately funded by individuals, churches, and businesses that believe in the work being done transforming lives through the power of Jesus Christ. We do not take insurance.
- Is there a cost to come to Trinity?
- There is a $200 entrance fee. Once a resident enters job training there is rent to be paid. Fill out the application and we can discuss the details.